Sunday 3 March 2013

Best Sales Interview Ever! - Boiler Room (Ben Affleck)

Boiler Room Group Interview (Ben Affleck)



I do not know if any of you have ever seen Boiler Room - Fantastic sales film if you have not I strongly recommend getting your hands on it.


The group interview scene, which I have posted in a YouTube link below is brilliant and somewhat inspiring and ruthless may I add....incredible quotes in the Ben Affleck interview scene, where he gives a great speech! I think even from the start of the interview when he says...

'Okay, here's the deal, I'm not here to waste your time. Okay, I certainly hope you're not here to waste mine, so I'm gonna keep this short...'

If you do the recruiting for your company you have got to think that it would be brilliant to see the reactions on candidates faces when you tell them what's required. Granted, this is just a film but the concepts and the requirements for the job applies to everyone in selling.






Isn't that just brilliant...?

If you haven't seen the film go get it...fantastic watch...One more memorable quote is from the opening scene where Seth Davis - (main character) said...

'I read this article a while back, that said that Microsoft employs more millionaire secretary's that any other company in the world. They took stock options over Christmas bonuses. It was a good move. I remember there was this picture, of one of the groundskeepers next to his Ferrari. Blew my mind.'

When a film starts like this you know it's going to be a great watch.

Click the link below to Amazon website where you can buy it*


Let me know your thoughts - Be interested to hear what you make of it! 




1 comment: